Monday, January 30, 2012

Can anybody tell me a recipe for raw dog food?

I don't want a website, I have already looked at all of them. I want to know if anybody can tell me how much of each thing to put in the food.



Eg.

1 cup raw chicken

2 cups vegetables

and so on.



If anybody could help me that would be great, but I'm thinking of mixing it with kibble, so if anybody can tell me how much of kibble and how much raw would be awesome!



ThanksCan anybody tell me a recipe for raw dog food?
75% - 6 ounces (3/4 cup) coarse-ground or chopped meat, raw or cooked. A variety of meats, poultry and fish (organic is better) should be rotated: Beef, Chicken, Lamb, Turkey, Rabbit, Venison and their organ meats. Salmon (no skin) Sardines, Smelt and other whole fish. Ground meat mixes better with the vegetables. Chopped meat is also excellent.



25% - 2 ounces (1/4 cup) ground, mixed vegetables, raw or cooked. Any and all of the following vegetables can be used. The more veggies you combine in one meal the better. Feed what鈥檚 in season. Asparagus, Broccoli, Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Chicory, Green Beans, Greens (at least one of the following per day: Dandelion, Kale, Swiss Chard, Parsley), Kohlrabi, Okra, Parsnips, Peas, Pumpkin, Sprouts, (Alfalfa, Bean, Sunflower), Squash (Winter and Summer), Sweet Potatoes, Yams, Turnips, Rutabagas.



Optional Ingredients: Whole eggs (including shell) Alfalfa, Kelp, Barley or Wheat Grass, Garlic, Chlorella, Spirulina, Apples, Pears, Bananas, Parsley, Nettles, Walnuts, Almonds, Sunflower seeds. 2 ounces (1/4 cup) purified water (especially if you are going to freeze.Can anybody tell me a recipe for raw dog food?
uh

No comments:

Post a Comment