Monday, January 30, 2012

Dr Oz. 28-day raw food diet?

I was thinking about trying Dr. Oz's 28-day raw food diet. Has anyone ever tried a diet like this before? What should I expect? Are there any good sites that have raw food recipes?Dr Oz. 28-day raw food diet?
I haven't tried it, but I recently went vegetarian and eat lots of raw. The first week was kind of hard and I was tired but after that I got more energy than EVER! :) http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/home.asp is a good website for recipes. it has reviews and you can use the search tool too find certain things. Also, I use sparkpeople.com to count my calories and track my goals and stuff. It's free. I sound like a commercial or something but it's really helped me get healthy. Good luck to you!Dr Oz. 28-day raw food diet?
Actually, you don't have to diet per se to lose weight, I learned this at the site in the box below, they have loads of instruction, I melted away 6 pounds by doing as they advised.

No comments:

Post a Comment