Friday, January 27, 2012

Does anyone know a site or a book with proper food combination recipes?

Some great Raw food combo recipes would be even better!Does anyone know a site or a book with proper food combination recipes?
I just saw such a book in the library in the town where I live and it's a raw foods cook book called "Raw" I cant remember the author but it was in the cook book section and had interesting recipes in it. I couldn't check it out because i had to many books checked out already. I just found it the link is below.Does anyone know a site or a book with proper food combination recipes?
i agreeDoes anyone know a site or a book with proper food combination recipes?
try www.foodnetwork.com or www.cooks.com they have good recipes in both and I'm pretty sure both have a "healthy" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment