Monday, January 30, 2012

Can you give me a recipe for raw dog food?

I feed my dogs chicken rib cages, backs etc. I also feed nartures Variety patties and chubs. I would like to substitute the Natures Variety with a homemade mix of veggies and fruits. Can you please give me a recipe of exactly what you use? Also how you prepare it, do you put it in the food processor, do you just cut it up etc.Can you give me a recipe for raw dog food?
I feed my dog a whole chicken in the morning and for his evening meal, I give him ground meat (venison, chicken, turkey, rabbit, duck, etc) mixed with veggies and/or fruit. I put them in the food processor to make it into a puree and mix it in. I also use fresh baby carrots, green beans and sliced apples as treats and rewards for him.Can you give me a recipe for raw dog food?
you gave me one star because of that? LOL I have an 80 lb very active dog who receives 2.5 lbs of meat per day.

Report Abuse

Can you give me a recipe for raw dog food?
you didn't ask how much you should feed your dog, you asked what we feed our dogs.

Report Abuse

  • fazolis
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment