Monday, January 30, 2012

Is it bad to eat a lot of raw nuts on the raw food diet?

I'm going to start the raw food diet on new years and was wondering how much is too much nuts? A lot of my recipes are for raw desserts or raw fruit based recipes so they call for nuts in almost every recipe. I want to lose weight that's why I'm doing this diet but would I lose weight if I consumed nuts all day since they're high in healthy fat, but still fat? Thanx.Is it bad to eat a lot of raw nuts on the raw food diet?
EVERYTHING in moderation!Is it bad to eat a lot of raw nuts on the raw food diet?
I tried eating raw vegan for awhile, but I did it improperly by consuming too many raw nuts, and it was bad for my digestion and made me feel bad accordingly. Eat a majority of fruits, greens, and vegetables and a minority of nuts and seeds--that's what works best for me. A green smoothie is good for filling you up.Is it bad to eat a lot of raw nuts on the raw food diet?
Hello



Yes, and above all its not normal to eat so many nuts. Instead, think of what a horse, giraffe, elephant eats - they eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, herbs etc.Is it bad to eat a lot of raw nuts on the raw food diet?
geg
Nuts are great in moderation but I don't think you're meant to eat more than about a small handful in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment