Monday, January 30, 2012

Question for raw food enthusiasts?

Can you suggest a few raw food recipes (or a site where I can find some) that do not include rare or difficult-to-find ingredients? I live in an area where the grocery store selection is pretty standard. Thanks!Question for raw food enthusiasts?
When I serve raw fruits and vegetables I usually make them into a salad and serve them with my favorite dressing. A variety of raw vegetables, cucumbers, peppers, carrots, celery, can be served with a variety of pasta's. Fruit can be served made in jell-o or with a whipped cream dressing.

This is a sight which has recipes which you purchase. Sounds interesting.



http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/RawWint鈥?/a>Question for raw food enthusiasts?
oh, when i saw the title i thought it was going to be something like "how have you not died yet??". Cuz i still dont know

No comments:

Post a Comment