Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hey could some one give me a vegan recipe?

I'm starting a raw food diet, so i all i can eat is raw fruits and vegetables. Could someone tell me what i could make with only raw fruits and vegetables?Hey could some one give me a vegan recipe?
There are plenty of raw non-cook books. Check your library. They'll be located around 613.26 (for detox and diet plans) and 641.5 (for recipe books).Hey could some one give me a vegan recipe?
There are SO SO many fantastic vegan recipes! Not all vegan recipes are raw food recipes. But there are yummy raw food recipes of all kinds. And yet, sometimes the simplest are the best. Here is one of my favs that is loved by everyone whether they are vegans or not:



Fresh Avocado Salad

fresh Haas avocados, peeled and diced

fresh tomato, diced

red onion, diced

fresh lemon juice

salt and pepper



Gently toss the veggies and squeeze on fresh lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.



SO good! And good for you! And for the planet!
You probably should have typed raw into your question because most people will overlook the details.



I'm eating raw as well.



I've just been eating raw fruit and vegetables though. I haven't made anything special. I've been eating a lot of salads and smoothies.



Here is a site with some recipes. A lot of the recipes call for honey, as a vegan you cannot eat honey though. Just a heads up:



http://www.rawguru.com/raw-food-recipes.鈥?/a>Hey could some one give me a vegan recipe?
Get yourself a good sharp knife, a hand mixer and a juicer and you should be ready to live raw :) don't underestimate the benefits of a sharp knife...hehe, trust me!



There are tonns of super sites online, many nice blogs and info pages! Surf around ;)



http://www.living-foods.com/recipes/

http://shazzie.com/love/recipes/

http://www.thebestofrawfood.com/
hell yeah! vegans rock man, okay so its a recipe that you'll have to look up but its called seitan. its tastes kinda like chicken and it has pineapples chunks so kinda lik sweet and sour chicken but vegaan its soooooooooooooooooooo good had it 3 nights ago yum yum!Hey could some one give me a vegan recipe?
vegetarian times.com

vegyway.com
a veggie tray
woot great!

go to goveg.com



its filled with lots of recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment