Thursday, February 23, 2012

What are some good recipes to make when trying to lose weight?

I wanna try to lose weight. But some of the foods are so nasty! And I cannot eat raw vegetables. YUCK! Is there any way to make things taste better though still be good for you?What are some good recipes to make when trying to lose weight?
My daugther is going to weight watchers - here are hundreds of recipe for you to look at.



Good LuckWhat are some good recipes to make when trying to lose weight?
The way not to do it is starve yourself, to start with. Just exercise and eat right. I did....lost 90 LBS because of it. Starving yourself won't help at all. Drink more water, eat less before bed, and don't eat for stress are the 3 things I follow and i'm going pretty well if i don't say myself. 90 LBS isn't anything like 5-10lbs so take my advice. If you want anymore details, feel free to email me. Just please be patient for ppl seem to email me for advice on this, I will reply, don't worry! ~Adia

No comments:

Post a Comment