Thursday, February 23, 2012

How much weight can i expect to lose on a raw vegan diet?

i'm aiming to get to about 160 pounds at 5'8. i'm currently 219.8 pounds, so i have about 60 pounds to lose. i'm doing the diet out of The Raw Food Detox Diet: The Five-Step Plan for Vibrant Health and Maximum Weight Loss by Natalia Rose, and i just altered the recipes to make them vegan. anyways, i'm wondering how much weight i can expect to lose and how fast?



thanks! XDHow much weight can i expect to lose on a raw vegan diet?
I have read this book. It's super good to eat raw foods as they contain all their nutrients. Being vegan means virtually no saturated animal fat so cutting this out alone will help you lose weight. I am vegetarian and get a lot of my calories from dairy, I would weigh less if I cut them out completely. You should lose weight rapidly especially if you exercise. Probably 2-5 lbs a week. Drink water and stay below 1300 calories, it will melt off fast! good luck.How much weight can i expect to lose on a raw vegan diet?
You have to come up with some type of a reward system, this will help keep you motivated. One of the best things to do is make a contingency contract. Stating what you want to do, who will help you do it, and what do you get for doing it.



Then also try to find a well balance diet program. My friend did this one diet program where the average weight lose is 7 pounds in 9 days. It might be the thing you are looking for, I know it's well balanced. If you want e-mail me and I can tell you more about either of these.
  • raw food recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment