Sunday, February 26, 2012

I want to become 80% raw foodist from regular vegan. I have a dehydrator- now what?

Okay so I'm picking up my dehydrator tomorrow. I have been looking for recipes but many seem to require alot of ingredients not to mention hard-to-find ingredients. I want stuff I can buy at the supermarket. Can anyone suggest some easy yum recipes for the dehydrator with simple instructions? I am no gourmet chef. Oh and I have a blender and a juicer but no food processor.I want to become 80% raw foodist from regular vegan. I have a dehydrator- now what?
I know this recipe might sound a little advanced, but it does sound delicious:



http://therawchefblog.com/pesto-carameli鈥?/a>



You could try doing dehydrated pineapple rings. I bought some the other week %26amp; they cost me like $ 7.00 a packet (very nice though). One day i'll have to get a dehydrator of my own (they're a good idea).I want to become 80% raw foodist from regular vegan. I have a dehydrator- now what?
Hello, personally I would just eat the fruits/veggies/nuts/seeds/herbs as they are and not use a dehydrator, that kinda defeats the purpose of the living water inside the foods. And keep it simple, no complex recipes, your taste buds will grow to really appreciate these foods when you eat them as they are. Also I would use that juicer for sure to make some awesome juices. May I recommend apple, lemon, cucumber, celery juice. And it's really helpful to balance the fruit/veg intake equally if not more on the veggie side. I've learned that the alkalinity in veg. is key to healing the body and the fruits are for fueling the mind. There's a cool dude on youtube who does Raw videos everyday, search for THE LIFE REGENERATOR and scope out his channel. All these words I said are pretty much learned from his videos. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment