Sunday, February 26, 2012

Need help with recipes?

I'm having skin problems and I've discovered its due to too much acid in my system. There's a suggested diet of no gluten, caffeine, only grapefruit and bananas, and dark green vegetables. I really don't want a raw foods diet and I can't afford to make something separate for myself and for my family. Does anyone know of recipes that will follow my diet and be good for myself as well as my family?Need help with recipes?
It's a pleasure to answer your question! : D



First of all, I'd like to show you this yum recipe I make all the time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hveo-vwXN鈥?/a> It's a banana milkshake with milk and sugar. But to be more healthy you can use sugar alternatives like honey or date molasses, I used date molasses in my milkshake today xD



Oh, although you dont want raw foods diet, lemme tell you a great discovery I made some time ago. I started having spinach as salad and in my sandwiches, and it tastes just like normal lettuce xD You've gota try that as well.



Here's another one, my dad just squeezed a few oranges and blended it in the blender. It's sooo nice and fresh. I put grapefruit in it as well and its so yum with all the mashed up bits.



I hope you like these ones



Subscribe to my youtube channel and like my facebook page for more simple, yum, healthy stuff



http://www.youtube.com/user/PikachusBest鈥?/a>



http://www.facebook.com/ornateartNeed help with recipes?
If you are going to eat only grapefruit, bananas and dark green vegetables, you won't be getting a healthy diet.



You need to add some protein - fish, chicken, beef, etc. - and some dairy.



It is hard to maintain a gluten free diet because almost everything, except raw, has gluten.

No comments:

Post a Comment