Thursday, February 23, 2012

Need help with veggie recipes--10 points for best answer?

For quite a long time I have had digestive problems. I think I might have a candida or bacterial overgrowth. Therefore I want to go on a raw food diet. So far my main fruits are strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries. I also like to eat salads. However, when it comes to veggies I am struggling to find any good recipes. When I search the internet for veggie soups they always seem to be complex and expensive. I just want a simple veggie recipe. A simple veggie soup is what I'm looking for but so far the ones I have seen on the internet seem to be very complex and some of the foods can be hard to get hold of. Does anybody know any simple veggie recipes? I would really appreciate it!



ThanksNeed help with veggie recipes--10 points for best answer?
So you want to go raw food- or vegetarian? Quite hard to tell, and soup when raw will have to be made from certain things only, and won't be the same as cooked vegetable soup.



So, a few good raw soups- gazpacho, white gazpacho, cucumber ( the ones I make are raw anyway- others cook cucumber soup and white gazpacho)

HEre's a really good raw cook- Ani Phyo- she does all raw and lots of soups and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRA4EtLaG鈥?/a>



I eat raw , it's great for digestion- no bloating , no soggy intestines the next day, just dry and lovely clean flat feeling in your guts.

I LOVE green beans, broccoli and cauliflour- but I can't eat them cooked. Just can't. It will mean about 5 days of pain if I do- also, cooked spinach, brussel sprouts, cabbage, onion, garlic, kale, all kind of cooked foods. So, going raw could be a good thing for you, but your candida or bacterial issue might not be helped by raw- if that's still your issue, candida has nothing to do with digestion.Need help with veggie recipes--10 points for best answer?
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/spinach-and鈥?/a>



just make sure to substitute the chicken broth for vegie broth. when i first became a vegetarian i found this recipe and i fell in love! its my favorite soup to make and its also really low in calories. all of the ingredients were found in my local grocery store and nothing was expensive. this is honeslty one of the best soups ive ever had and im only 15 and if i can make it so can you! good luckNeed help with veggie recipes--10 points for best answer?
Try the link below... may help!

Good luck!Need help with veggie recipes--10 points for best answer?
Unable to offer advice on vegi food, but look at your stress levels, ability to relax and are you allergic to any food.
  • battlefield bad company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment